Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

The starting of 2014

Wow..it's already the 12th of January 2014. Time sure flies so fast. What is your resolution?

I don't have a specific resolution but I have started looking for a job. I have a few offers in my hand which needs to be considered.

I still remember Chef Marina asking me whether it is hard to find a job after leaving the career world for awhile. Alhamdulillah, rezeki tu datang sesungguhnya dari Allah. I have been getting job offers which is better than what I had done previously. I thought people would be prejudice about women who have left work for more than a year. I guess I am wrong.

I have yet to decide which company to go but I do have one more interview tomorrow with my previous company. It is for a position I haved dreamed about. However,  it comes with a bigger responsbility which I need to think through.

I would like to start travelling again this year. Marissa is bigger now so I guess maybe we can start going for a long trip. That would depends on how demanding my job is. Other people might want to spend their money branded stuffs or big cars and houses, but I rather spend it seeing the world.

I have started taking orders for swissrolls for the last 2 weeks and boy oh boy; it has been overwhelming. Alhamdulillah rezeki Marissa..order datang bertalu-talu. I still want to continue this eventhough I have started working. My other resolution is to attend more baking classes this year. Ilmu itu satu jihad jugak kan.

Despite of all this, I am experiencing separation anxiety with Marissa. I will need to start looking for a nursery for her. Living in damansara is definitely not a good choice for a budgeting parent. A full day daycare can cost to almost rm1000 a month. I wonder if she can cope not having me around. I know I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment